9/24/2004

Inaugural Post

Ok, so I signed up for an account here so that I could post comments to other people's blogs. Then as time wore on, I thought that perhaps I should publish a few of my thoughts here. I'm sort of new to this blogging thing, so you're going to have to bear with me until I get all the little ducks in a row.

Perhaps the best place to start would be to tell you a little bit about myself. I'm a rather eclectic mix of things that at first glance would seem to be contradictory. I'm a computer programmer, who enjoys studying and reenacting medieval history for example. I'm conservative in a lot of ways and the stances that I take. I vote republican, But I'm certainly not a part of the "Religious right". In fact I'm an atheist. I spent four years doing reconnaissance in the the U.S. Army, but I know how to work a sewing machine damned well thank you! I can put a round in a flea's ass at a hundred yards, but write music as a way to unwind. Contradictory enough for you?

In all reality, I have no idea what sort of things I'll wind up putting on this thing, but then again I guess that's the point right?


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com