10/27/2004

Election Fraud

This is an on-going issue that I've been trying to keep catalogued. Luckily, I'm not alone in my quest. I just wanted to point y'all over to the Cassandra Page where there's some excellent coverage as well. I'll make you aware as I find more sources.

This is really something that we Bush supporters really need to be screaming about and screaming loud! If we don't, our pleas are going to be drowned out by the hypocritical scripted screams from the Democrats (if we managed to still win the election despite their attempts to "engineer" the result that is).

Labels:

Blogger The Cassandra Page said...

We can win despite the fraud, but it won't be easy.

Check out How we can win. P.S. Good coverage, G-Man.

7:51 AM  

|

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com