4/08/2006

Astronomy

I spent a little time with my telescope last night and thought I'd share some of the images that I created:

These first two are lunar images (obviously):





The next one is a shoddy image of Saturn. By the time I got around to imaging Saturn the visibility had degraded to the point that this was the best I could get:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

EDIT: Here are a few more Saturn images:







ADDENDUM 04/16/2006

Here are a few additions to the astronomy images:

These first ones are various pictures of Jupiter and in some of them you can actually make out a few of Jupiter's moons (if you look closely enough)






...and here's another attempt at Saturn(if you look closely here in the bottom left hand corner you can actually make out one of Saturn's moons):



I hope someone is enjoying looking at these photographs as much as I enjoyed taking them.

Labels: ,

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com