8/23/2005

Moving is a Drag!

Ok, I'm sure all of you are aware of that fact already, but I wanted to reiterate it as we are learning it anew right now. In a little over a week, we'll be moving 1,800 miles to our new home in Texas. If things around the old blog have be quieter than usual, that's the reason why. You know, it's amazing how much crap a person accumulates when they've been living in one place for 6 years. As we've been clearing, cleaning and packing, we've encountered numerous things that quite frankly, we'd forgotten that we had! All of those nagging "where the hell did that damned widget go?" questions also tend to get answered as well. Well I guess what I'm saying with all of this is just be a little patient as soon as we get back on the air in our new home, I'm sure you'll see more posts to the ol' Pickle...

Labels:

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com