10/17/2004

Tell Me Again...

How is it that the democrats say we're not fighting al-Quaeda in Iraq? And another topic from the same article, where is it that you suppose al-Zaqawi got those chemical weapons from? The stuff doesn't grow on trees you know! BTW, see my post: WMD's in Iraq.
Blogger The Cassandra Page said...

Check this report from the
WorldTribune on the possibility of Iraqi WMD's ending up in Syria.

2:41 PM  
Blogger G-Man said...

That is an interesting article. I wonder why this portion of his testimony hasn't been more widely reported... It certainly fits in with the contention that I've fostered all along.

3:13 PM  
Blogger G-Man said...

Well I'm trying to do my part. I've been saying this for 19 months now!

10:31 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:45 PM  

|

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com