10/14/2004

The Third Debate

I have an admission to make. I didn't even watch the third debate as I had a conflicting commitment to attend to, a matter of greater gravity. It would seem that my presence was required at an establishment named "Chucky Cheese's" where we celebrated my son's fourth birthday.

I doubt that I missed much however as we all know what both of the candidate's have been saying. Early reports would have the President again making a good showing, meaning the best the democrats can honestly claim is a draw. But then again, why would they just now begin letting honesty constrain their actions.
Blogger Angela said...

I watched all four debates AND printed out all the transcripts. I haven't had time to post my thoughts on the third debate yet. I was only able to give a little snip of what I thought about John Kerry's so called "INTEGRITY" ...

8:03 AM  

|

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com