2/20/2008

Dry Spell

I've not been posting much lately for several reasons. First off, I've been rather disheartened by the way the election has been going. It doesn't matter who gets selected by either party at this point, because we will have a liberal in the White House regardless which party wins. We can only hope that McCain selects a good solid conservative veep to help him with his street cred. The more I look at the situation, the more convinced I become to write in Rusty Shackleford for president.

Beyond being politcally frustrated (which I assure you will eventually pass) I'm also deeply involved in a side project that is consuming vast quatities of my time.

So be patient with me, I'm sure I will see some news article in the near future that will demand that I comment on it...

Labels: ,

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com