1/15/2007

The New Generation

A while back, I had the pleasure of travelling to see my eldest son graduate from Marine Corps bootcamp. I know, he didn't exactly follow in his old man's boot prints, what with chosing to enlist in the corps and all but he chose his own path and that's alright too. It's interesting to see how he's grown and matured. In some ways he's still that little kid that was getting in trouble for painting grafitti with his buddies and in others he's grown into a considerate principled young man. I'm very proud of him at any rate.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In other news... It would seem that I have become a grandfather since my last post... God forbid! How did I ever get old enough to be a grandfather? Good lord how time flies. It seems my eldest child has given birth to her first child. Wasn't it just yesterday that she was born herself?

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Well I know it's been a while since my last post... Reading back over this one it would seem that it's been too long. I'll try to remember to drop in here and update things a little more frequently.

Labels:

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com