5/26/2007

A Little Plinking

My wife and I decided to head out and check out a local gun store that we've not yet visited since moving to Texas. While there she saw a Ruger Mark III. I've been wanting to pick up one of those and she really liked the way it felt, so look what came home with us.


So then the after coming home I decided to head out to the local range. I've not been to the range in probably two months. So I snagged the Ruger and my CZ-75 and headed to the range. Here's the result of 200 rounds of .22 cycled through the Ruger and 80 rounds of .40 S&W through the CZ-75 at a range of 25 yards. I'm not sure, but I think it's pretty dead.



All in all I have to say that the new Ruger is pretty damned accurate for a .22 pistol. Not a bad buy. I had been having some issues with the sights on the CZ-75, it was consistently hitting high and left ever since I bought it. I think this target pretty well proves that the last sight adjustment got it dead on.

Labels: , , , ,

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com