4/12/2008

Another Notable Quote

... "And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."
-Barack Hussein Obama

Let me make this clear you elitist communist pustule... I am gainfully employed. I don't cling to guns because I'm some bitter, hopeless, down and out small town hick. I cling to my guns because people like you think you know better how I should lead my life, raise my kids and spend my hard earned cash and you're perfectly willing to impose your deranged will on me... I cling to them because you hate the idea that free Americans have a god-given right to defend themselves not only from the acts of criminals, but also from elitist, fascist machinations by means of armed insurrection if needs be. You have forgotten the assertion by our founding fathers that a government rules only by the consent of the people.

Of course now you are back peddling like Lance Armstrong on a yellow jersey hunt from these snotty comments. You're trying to change what you said to mean something else. I don't buy it and neither should voters in Pennsylvania (or anywhere else for that matter). You were in San Francisco making private comments to your elitist supporters on the left coast. You didn't expect those words to be heard by the rank and file on the right coast. You are nothing more than a political chameleon that says one thing to one group of people and other things to other groups... whatever happens to be expedient at the moment. You were calling these people gun toting, superstitious, bigoted hicks and you know it! You however are the bigot for not only uttering, but also holding such views as these. Did you learn this hatred from your reverend Wright perhaps?

Labels: , , ,

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com