3/04/2008

Another Detractor of Global Warming

John Coleman, founder of the Weather Channel is calling global warming a scam. In fact, he's calling it the "greatest scam in history". he says that this scam was propagated by "dastardly scientists with environmental and political motives". When asked how he arrived at this conclusion Coleman said that he, "read dozens of the scientific papers. I have talked with numerous scientists. I have studied. I have thought about it. I know I am correct when I assure you there is no run away climate change. The impact of humans on climate is not catastrophic. Our planet is not in peril."

Interestingly the National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration has released ambient average air temperature measurements for the year just concluded that show that temperatures have fallen and did not conform to any predictions of temperature increase.

Labels:

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com